From the moment you land at one of our host facilities, you’ll notice the difference in the quality of our highly trained technicians and our services. We genuinely listen to your concerns and deliver solutions within your schedule.
When it comes to quality, the proof is in the details—like wiping down all airframes by hand, providing a quality spot-free finish. This also allows our service specialists to visually inspect every inch of your aircraft and pinpoint issues before they become problems. It’s just one of the many things that sets Prime Appearance apart.
No one knows more about the proper care and maintenance of your aircraft’s appearance than Prime Appearance. We’ve provided comprehensive detailing services on every type and size of corporate aircraft for more than 30 years.
Working around sophisticated aircraft, there is no margin for error. That’s why we ensure that everyone who touches your aircraft is qualified, trained and aware of the importance of their role. Each Prime Appearance employee is carefully evaluated. We only hire those who meet our exacting performance standards. All personnel must:
- Pass 10-year background check
- Meet our FAA-approved drug-testing plan
- Have the knowledge and advanced training needed to respond to any customer request quickly and efficiently
At Prime Appearance, we believe our aircraft detailing team is an extension of your team. We will deliver the unparalleled service and expertise you expect from all your critical business partners. You’ll notice the Prime Appearance difference immediately—from the pride we exhibit in even the smallest tasks to the extra effort put forth to ensure your satisfaction and keep you on schedule every time.
We have established, documented and implemented a quality management system and strive to continually improve the quality system’s effectiveness in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001 and AS9110. In addition, we are:
- Members of industry organizations including NBAA, AAAE, FAC and more
- Fully insured to provide peace of mind
- Focused on safety with a Safety Management System (SMS) that includes pre-work communication checklists, aircraft inspections before and after service, and an industry-proven protection process for both the aircraft and support equipment
- Vigilant in the OEM recommended and approved products and procedures we use that preserve the fine leathers, brightwork and paint of your aircraft